40 Mournings and Nights

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sleeping doesn't help

I felt down today. I woke up that way. How does one manage to wake up feeling down? And then where do you go from there? If the blissful oblivion of sleep can't comfort you, what does? Don't answer that. I already know.

But knowing is one thing and doing is another. How do you bridge the two? Don't answer that. I already know.

But I'm going to answer anyway. With babysteps. You know, the road of a thousand miles begins with the first step. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But sometimes, it's like my feet are stuck in cement. I'm not averse to taking steps. Sounds like a GREAT idea. But how does one move their cement-laden legs? Deep questions, huh? Where is Jack Handy when you need him? Don't answer that. I don't think i want to know.

Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!