40 Mournings and Nights

Monday, October 17, 2005

What a Drag!

My day is totally draaaaaaaaagging. Man! I cant get myself into anything. I'm here at work, but just not here. I blame this on my TERRIBLE yesterday. And it could have something to do with being Monday. Apparently, i have a problem with those too.

Oh well. I need to just learn that mondays are usually total drags. I mean, who comes in totally psyched about waking up early and going into work after a two hour commute?

I'd be psyched though, if i got to wake up at my leisure, start my work at my leisure, and do leisure activities for work :)

Until then, Mondays are draggers.

Jude


Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system

www.seo-blog.org blogcounter javascript

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!