40 Mournings and Nights

Friday, October 14, 2005

Going With the Flo

My period came and went and i never said anything. Too much was going on at the time. I was busy receiving guests, cleaning my house. And, i think that after my initial reaction to getting it, it really doesnt bother me.

What bothers me more, i think, is ovulation and signs of ovulation. And here we go again. It would seem that i'm ovulating. I'm just so used to trying to make something of that opportunity. Right now, i dont feel like doing anything. But i still feel frustrated for not trying. Like, we're missing an opportunity. I'm so used to just trying. It's what i do. When something doesnt work out, i dont give up. I just try harder.

I dont know how to give up. I dont know how to let go.

Jude

1 Comments:

  • This is so true for me as well. I LOVE a challenge and when the going gets tough, I step it up a notch. It's counter-intuitivie for me to NOT do that. I'm a lousy giver-upper too :)

    Remember though, this situation is not about trying or giving it your all. It's in God's hands and nothing we say or do can change that. It's all about letting go of control, which I'm struggling with too.. much easier said than done!!

    By Blogger Chelsi, at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!