40 Mournings and Nights

Monday, October 10, 2005

Some Call It a Migraine, I say it's a Monstrous Headache

Migraines. I've had headaches all my life, and now i've come to discover that they were migraines all along. What's the difference? One's a headache, one's a really bad headache. They're both headaches.

Anyway, i had a doozy of a headache all day Sunday. I have no idea where it came from, honestly. But, i could not bend down or move. I laid like a lazy cat the whole day watching tv and went to bed at 8:30 pm, after some headache medicine. I'm better today, i can move, but i cant do anything sudden.

Okay, well, here's the scary part. Some say that migraines can cause TIAs or mini-strokes. No more of those please God.

Jude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!