40 Mournings and Nights

Thursday, October 06, 2005

First Trump, then Cruise, now Stuart?

All these guys are expecting a baby soon. When i first heard about Trump, i couldnt help but roll my eyes. (That was badly done of me.) Then Cruise, and i thought, why him? Or her (Katie)? She hasn't wanted it as long as me? I've wanted it longer than she's been alive.

(Now, that's ungracious.)

And today Rod Stuart, he's 60 you know, and this will be his 7th. And you know what i thought? Ah well, that's God's will for him. To everyone is God's will, including me. It just may not be what i expect to see. But will it be any less beautiful or awesome?

What do you believe?

2 Comments:

  • Jenny,

    Thank you for sharing this. I have faith in the potential of reinventing myself, as unwilling or painful as it may seem at times.

    By Blogger Fertile Soul, at 9:30 PM  

  • Tracy,

    Thanks for stopping by! By the way, I'm hooked on Lost. I'm going to hop over to your site to ask you a question about it ...

    By Blogger Fertile Soul, at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!