40 Mournings and Nights

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Frustration All Around the Nation

I'm so frustrated today. Nothing seems to be working out. I just want things to work out for once. I want to be able to have my needs fulfilled easily, on occasion at least. I'm just so mad this morning.

My new goal at least is to try to get more sleep. I'm not resting well at night, getting up too often. I went to bed at 9pm last night and got up at 6:30 am. And, i was still tired, could have slept another 3 hours. Then I slept on the train.

My bedroom is a laundry catastrophe. Clean clothes that need to be folded and put away, stuff that needs to go downstairs and be cleaned, stuff that needs to go to the dry cleaners. And i dont feel like doing any of it. I wish i could get help, but no one could figure out that mess but me. Could i hire a mind reader?

Have i mentioned that i'm frustrated? Yeah, well, i dont feel like dealing with another crappy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!