40 Mournings and Nights

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Fear for Tears

I had myself a big ole cry yesterday. Dh noticed i was out of sorts and asked me to sit with him. I cried in his arms, told him how upset i was at my apathetic friends and family, then cried some more. Dh has this really nice calming voice, which always puts me at ease. I tell him all the time that he should do radio.

I feel better for the cry, not so weepy today. But he said something i know i will forget if i dont write it down. He doesn't defend anyone's apathy, doesn't like it when i'm slighted, doesnt like it when i'm hurt. But he noted we live in an apathetic time, where selfishness and narcissism is the norm. And my problem is that i have a sweet soul that is too sensitive for today's reality.

Thank you, honey. What a beautiful thing to say in such a moment of dejection.

Jude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!