40 Mournings and Nights

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hello Flo

I'm not pregnant. Yes, i got my period today. I wasnt expecting to actually be pregnant, but i still notice that i'm not. Old habits.

The interesting thing that happened this time is that usually the day before my period i get extremely depressed. I never believed it was psychological. First, there are some months, where my period doesnt even come when it's expected. But, literally the day before my period shows up, whenever that is, i'd have a day of deep deep sadness. It's like my body knows what i dont, and it will mourn when i wont. My body has known this but i never faced it. I would just sweep it under the rug on the hope that i would succeed the next time.

But this time, it didnt happen. Emotionality stayed within normal range.

Was it psychological all along?

I dont know, i'm just glad i got a month off from a cyclical day of sadness.

Jude

2 Comments:

  • jude, what you write is so true and clear. thanks for puttingon paper what a lot of other peolpe can't process.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:04 AM  

  • The depression doesn't help, huh? I'm glad you got a holiday from it this time. I wish it was for much better reasons.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!