40 Mournings and Nights

Friday, January 13, 2006

A Date Deferred

The doctor called and said he had to change the date of our appointment. The day we find out whether we will be permitted back onto the ivf rollercoaster is now February 8. I'm so bummed about this. January 27 was too far away.

I need to get out of my office and go do some browsing (aka shopping). I'm really disappointed. I feel like i've been holding my breath and i've just been asked to hold it a whole lot longer.

I'm tired. You think anyone would notice if i took a nap under my desk?

I cant wait until this day over.

4 Comments:

  • Ugh! You'd think these IF doctors would understand how torturous another week is to someone like you. Sorry about that. And about the yoga...I'd love to do it, I'm sure it would be good for me and all that, but I am just too damn cynical. If I could find an instructor that just did the poses and left behind all the existential crap maybe it would work for me. Instead I strap on my iPod and do my solo 1 hour workout 2 or 3 times a week.

    By Blogger Donna, at 1:23 PM  

  • I agree with you. It took my a long while to settle on the yoga center i found near me. I kept clicking on sites with all these weird freaky deaky stuff goin on. The reason i picked the one i ended up with was because it had a a nice sterile professional website at www.dahnyoga.com. They still talk about breathing and letting all the stagnant energy out, but that's the worst of it--or so i've seen so far.

    By Blogger Fertile Soul, at 2:41 PM  

  • What a drag! The IF doctor wouldn't want you to delay in paying your bill...cajole a nurse to call you when a cancellation comes in! Sorry for your delay and good luck.

    By Blogger jude, at 2:42 PM  

  • that would have made me cry, I'm sorry. this waiting just sucks big ones.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!