40 Mournings and Nights

Saturday, January 14, 2006

You're It

I'm feeling a little a better today. It might have something to do with the yoga class i had yesterday, that or the 3 brownies i had afterwards ;) ... Well, one of our coworkers was leaving and there was this party and the assistant insisted, demanded, i take a lot because there was so much left over. So, what's a good friend to do, but comply?

And, i've been tagged. I'm supposed to list 5 weird things about myself. I prefer to call them "cute." :)

Here are the rules: “The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Dont forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”

1. I love to have brownies and coffee for breakfast. It's either that, or no breakfast at all. I'm an all-or-none kinda gal. I should probably list that as a separate weird thing.

2. I love to eat cilantro chutney like cold soup. LOVE. IT.

3. Whenever reruns of the movie Tremors comes on cable, i become glued to my seat and get sucked in like it's the best movie in the world. Dh has the same problem.

4. I love to read cookbooks, like they were novels. I'm not talking browsing, like a magazine. No, I find them riveting.

5. I love disneyworld. I would work there if i could. It's a real problem. I'm going there this weekend to see if i can cure myself of this sickness :)

The following people are now it ... Coloratura , Pamplemousse, Donna, Thalia, and Georgia ... just as soon as i tag them, which i will do just as soon as i click over there and leave them a note.

3 Comments:

  • How do I pick just 5 things about myself that are weird? I'll have to start paring down the list to the 5 most interesting weird things...

    By Blogger Donna, at 11:30 PM  

  • Hmm... I"ve never seen "Tremors", I'll definitely have to check it out next time it's on cable. Love the brownies for breakfast idea - you can never have enough chocolate in your life as far as I'm concerned. Have fun in Disneyworld - did you go yet??

    By Blogger Chelsi, at 8:57 AM  

  • I finally did my tag... hope you are well!

    By Blogger Coloratura, at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!