40 Mournings and Nights

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving !#*%&@!^%!*#%**#*!*@

So, today's Thanksgiving. We're invited to my SIL's. I'm not going. DH is. I just dont wanna. I wanna stay home and have a day off. I dont want to see people. I dont want to make conversation. I dont want to be uncomfortable.

What i want to do is have a little quiet time for myself. Relax in peace and quiet. Write. Wax. Do a load or two of laundry. Play with my cats. Watch a movie. Go to bed early. Take care of me.

So those are my plans.

Tomorrow i have to go to work. And maybe Saturday too. I fell a little behind during all this grief, and I need to catch up in time for a department-wide audit.

But today i want for me.

Jude

1 Comments:

  • Kudos to you, that you are taking some me time and doing what's best for YOU. That is awesome. Hope you enjoyed the day :)

    By Blogger Chelsi, at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Seo Blog - free, no ads homepage hosting! Start your website today! Publishing and journaling with ease!